TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms and Conditions: Online consumer goods
1. These Terms
- What the these terms cover: These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them: Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are: We are a partnership in the UK run by Katy Grint and James Grint trading under the name KatyJames Designs.
- How to contact us: You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- How may we contact you: If we have a need to contact you will we do this by either telephone, or written email that you provide to us on registration for your order.
- "Writing" includes emails: When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order: Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you with confirmation of your order. At this point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order: If we are unable to accept your order we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This may be because the product is no longer in stock, due to unexpected limits to our resources which could not be reasonably planned for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline that you have specified.
- Your order number: We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when you accept your order. It will help us if you can quote your order number whenever making contact with us regarding your order.
- We sell Worldwide: Our website accepts orders from the UK and the rest of the world.
4. Our Products
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures: The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because many of our products are hand decorated and finished, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website have a 2% tolerance.
- Product packaging may vary: The packaging of the products may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5. Your rights to make changes
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of the supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see Clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
6. Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to products: We may change a product to: reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect use of the product.
- More significant changes to the products and these terms: In addition, we may make significant changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
7. Providing the products
- Delivery costs: The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide the products: During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. If the products are ongoing subscriptions, we will also tell you during the order process when and how you can end the contract.
- We are not responsible for the delays outside of our control: If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for the delays caused by the event, but If there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products that you have paid for that have not yet been posted by the sender.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered: If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the postal service will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not rearrange delivery: If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite out reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
- When you become responsible for the goods: A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address that you have provided to us or the goods have been collected by a courier that you have organised to be collected.
- When you own the goods: You own the products and goods once we have received payment in full.
- What will happen if you do not face required information to us: We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information if you do not give it to us when attempting to complete a transaction within a reasonable time of us asking for this information. Or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of the products to you: We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
a. deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
b. update the products to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
c. make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause6).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products: We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending the supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the products for longer than 14 days, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 14 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- We may also suspend supply of products if you do not pay: If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminded you that the payment is due, we may suspend supple of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause12.5).
8. Your rights to end the contract
a. You can always end your contract with us: Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
i. If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
ii. If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
iii. If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3.
b. Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do: If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (i) to iv) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
i. We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these items which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
ii. We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and no longer with to proceed;
iii. There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside of our control; or
iv. We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days.
c. How long do I have to change my mind?: How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered:
i. If you have bought goods: You have 14 days after the day you receive the goods unless:
1. Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days: in this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
2. Your goods are for regular delivery based on subscription over a set period: In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the first delivery of the goods.
3. Provided that you do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
9. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- Tell us you want to end the contract: To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing the following:
a. Email: Email us at email@example.com. Please provide you name, home address, details of your order including your order number.
b. By completing our cancellation form seen in Appendix 1.
- Returning products after ending the contract: If you end the contract for any reason after the products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions regarding our returns procedure or see our 'Shipping and Returns' page on our website for more details. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- When we will pay the cost of return: We will pay the cost of return;
a. If the products are faulty or mis-described; or
b. If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside of our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your eight to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- What we charge for collection: If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- How we will refund you: We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind: If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
a. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. Please email us at email@example.com for information about what handling is acceptable. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us the appropriate amount.
b. We will not refund you the cost of delivery regardless of delivery method chosen when purchasing the product. Nor will we refund the cost of return delivery unless the product is returned for reasons outlined in clause 9.3.
c. We may reduce your refund of the price of the products if on request to return the products which does not meet the criteria outlined in clause 9.3 if the products have since being received have been reduced in price due to a sale or discount event. The customer will be refunded the amount in line with the price at the time of the return, not the time of sale.
- When your refund will be made: We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
a. Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For information on how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
10. Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it: We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing if:
a. You do not make ant payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
b. You do not, with reasonable time of asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
c. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract: If we end the contract in situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the product: We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the products which will not be provided.
11. If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems: If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of your legal rights: We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the bow below for a summary of your key legal rights in relations to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your Key Legal Rights
This is a summary of your Key Legal Rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 states goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your products your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a. Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b. Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c. Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- Your obligation to return rejected products: If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the cost of postage or collection on faulty goods. Please email us at email@example.com for further instructions regarding our returns procedure.
12. Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product: The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, please see clause 12.2 for that happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong: It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the product we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price on your order date, we will charge the lower amount. IF the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- When you must pay and how you must pay: We accept payment with Paypal, Mastercard and Visa. When you must pay depends on what product you are buying:
a. For goods, you must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
- We can charge interest if you pay late: If you do not make ant payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per year above the base lending rate of Halifax from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actually payment of overdue amount, whether before or after judgement. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong: If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for the foreseeable loss and damage caused by us: If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for the loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you know it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way out liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so: This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 11.2 and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We are not liable for business losses: We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business, or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss or profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. How we may use your personal information
15. Other important terms
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else: We may transfer out rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights to this in writing.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else: You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract: This contract is between you and us. No other personal shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force: Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later: If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings: These terms are governed by English Law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English Courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts.
Appendix 1: Model Cancellation Form
(Complete and return this form only If you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To [TRADERS NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND, WHERE AVAILABLE, FAX NUMBER AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO BE INSERTED BY THE TRADER]
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods.
[INSERT DETAILS OF GOODS]
Ordered on [*]/ received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
Definitions and interpretation
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (cookies)
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679;
Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs ‘ we or us: Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs of Kimpton Grange, Kimpton, SG48HA
UK and EU Cookie Law: The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendments) Regulations 2011;
User or You: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs and accessing their Website in connection with the provisions of such services; and
Website: The website that you are currently using. www.katyjamesdesigns.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs is the “data controller”. This means that Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of birth;
d. Job title;
e. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
f. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
g. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
h. IP address (automatically collected);
i. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
j. Operating system (automatically collected);
k. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b . Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services
c. When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
d. When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
e. When you make payment to us, through this Website or otherwise;
f. When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
g. When you use our services;
Data that is automatically collected
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
b. Improvement of our products / services;
c. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft- opt-in:
a. Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
c. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “Your rights” below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may use your Data to show you Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. Our employees, agents and /or professional advisors – to allow orders to be fulfilled;
b. Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to ensure the website runs smoothly;
c. Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
d. Relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
15. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a used name that is unique to you.
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
c. Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
16. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards help us to manage your Data and keep it secure.
17. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices again fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
20. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
21. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
22. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
23. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint your make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
24. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
27. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
28. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
30. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
31. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
32. This Website may place the following Cookies (Type of Cookie and Purpose):
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
33. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
34. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
35. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
36. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure and adjusting your privacy settings.
37. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
40. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
41. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Katy Bates and James Grint trading as Katy James Designs by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following cookies:
XSRF-TOKEN: Used for security reasons
bSession: Used for system effectiveness measure
Hs: Used for security reasons
SSr-Caching: Used to indicate the system from which the site was rendered
svSession: Used in connection with user login
_wixCIDX: Used for system monitoring/debugging
_wix_browser_sess: Used for system monitoring/debugging
Consent-policy: Used for cookie banner parameters
smSession: Used to identify logged in site members
TS*: Used for security and anti-fraud reasons
Fedops.logger.sessionId: Used for stability/effectiveness measurement
wixLanguage: Used on multilingual websites to save user language preferences
JSESSIONIS: Used for sessions management
AWSALBCORS: Used for site load balance
If you wish to stock our products on a wholesale basis please email your enquire to email@example.com with "Wholesale enquire" in the subject title and further details of your request.
We look forward to the potential to work with you!
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments